Tuesday and Thursday
For your convenience we have created a sign up genius to attend Mass. The signup link will close at 3:00 pm each day. Weekend and Monday morning masses will close at 3:00 pm on Fridays.
It is required that the office has a record of who attends Mass for the health department.
We also ask you to follow these rules to keep everyone healthy:
• If you are sick, please stay home.
• Come 10-15 minutes early. You will need time to check in, have your temperature taken, use hand sanitizer, and be ushered to your seat.
• Use the bathroom at home before Mass. Bathrooms will be unavailable.
• If you need water during Mass, please bring your own. No drinking fountains.
• You may bring your own hand sanitizer and wipes, if you prefer.
• Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. No gloves, please.
• Keep social distance of 6 feet at all times.
How to support
St. James Parish
St. James Catholic Church offers several ways for our parishioners to continue to help support our programs, church, priests, and our community.
Bill Pay is a safe way to add a recurring or one time donation to our parish. If you use Bill Pay, please include a memo if it is not for the Sunday collection; such as building fund, Migrant ministry, St. Vincent dePaul, etc.
If you have any questions or would like more information on Bill Pay and how it works, please do not hesitate to contact Pattie at 530-756-3636 x 200, Michelle at 530-756-3636 x 205 or your bank.
Below are two other ways to donate to our Parish:
~YOUR generosity is appreciated~
St. Vincent De Paul Society Assistance Line: (530) 979-4338
For more information CLICK HERE
A first-of-its-kind app for iOS and Android devices, myParish helps build stronger Catholic communities and better engage the New Evangelization. A great resource for Parishioners to keep up to date with church events and notifications as well as prayers, readings, and reflections in their pocket at all times.
Click on the Icon
Text APP to 88202
or the App Store
Type in 95616 to help find St. James Parish